Switching your 1300 Number Provider is Easier than you Think
Your phone is a vital part of your business, so it doesn’t make sense to settle for poor customer service from your telecommunications provider.
One of the benefits of 1300 and 1800 numbers is that you can keep the same number when you switch providers.
Switch to Alltel today and save
When you move your number to Alltel, you’ll not only enjoy our award winning customer service and great value monthly plans, we’ll also waive the usual set up fee. That’s a saving of $19.
This special offer is available until 31 July 2012, so get in fast to take advantage of the savings.
How to switch
Transferring, or “porting”, to a new 1300 number provider or 1800 number provider is a simple 3-step process:
- Contact your current 1800 or 1300 number provider to find out what their Your Telco Account Number is. (Note that if your number is with Telstra, you can use your regular account number.)
- Go to Alltel’s online order form and select the option to Transfer (port) my number to Alltel.
- Complete the order form, which includes signing the Number Transfer Authority, and send them off to Alltel.
That’s it! We’ll do the rest. There’s no downtime, and within 5-7 business days your number will be transferred to Alltel … and bad customer service will be a thing of the past.
There’s more to us than just great customer service and great value monthly plans:
- Alltel is Australian owned and operated, with locally based customer service and live answering teams.
- We specialise in solutions for Australian businesses, and we’re happy to take the time to discuss your individual needs and tailor a solution for your business.
- Alltel was the first to offer unlimited FREE talk-time for our 1300 numbers for local landline-to-landline calls.
- We provide fast turn-around, with same-day completion for most answering and routing changes.
Got questions? Call us on 1300 ALLTEL (1300 255 835) and experience the Alltel difference first hand!