I would like to:
Which Phones Do You Want your 1800 Number to Ring?
You have complete control over which phone (or phones) incoming calls are “routed” to when someone dials your 1800 business number. (You can learn more about routing here.)
|Routing Options||Monthly Fee|
|Australia-wide routing (one answerpoint)||FREE|
|Region-based routing||Set Up $49, Monthly fee $29|
|Area-based routing||Set Up $79, Monthly fee $49|
|Exchange-based routing‡||Set Up $149, Monthly $79|
|Time and day-based routing||FREE|
|Postcode Prompting||Set up: $199 Monthly Fee: $99|
|Change other routing options||Quote|
Note that some complex routing options may attract additional monthly call cost and charges to your 1800 free call number. See details of all 1800 number fees and charges.
‡ Includes up to 19 answerpoints. $5 per additional answerpoint). Includes standard greeting “Thank you for calling. Please enter your postcode.” You can also create a custom greeting using our Business Intro service (from just $10 per month).
- Direct calls based on time of day
- Direct calls based on caller location
- Free call routing options
- Free access to MyAlltel
- Call rates above are shown per minute. Calls are billed pro-rata in one-second increments.
- A once-off $19 setup fee applies for standard 1800 Numbers, and a once-off $25 set up fee applies for 1800 Advance.
- Upgrade plans any time for free: changes come into effect on the next business day.
- Downgrade plans any time for free: changes come into effect at the beginning of the next calendar month.
- We require one calendar month written notice to cancel your service or change provider.
- No minimum call charge, flagfall or call connection fees applies.
- Minimum cost for standard 1800 Numbers service (including $19 setup fee) is $33+GST, and minimum cost for 1800 Advance (including $25 setup fee) is $54.90+GST.
- When making changes to answering points and routing for existing services, or setting up complex routing, additional fees apply.
- A cancellation fee of $25 may apply if you cancel your service within the first 12 months.
- Landlines include any fixed line service including fixed phone lines, live answering services and fax machines.
- Unless otherwise stated, there are NO term contracts.
- Please note: Alltel’s 1800 Advance provides you with access to a web-based self-management portal through which you can make changes to your service free of charge.
- There’s no minimum term contract.
- You can cancel your service at any time with one month’s written notice.
- You can change plans any time for free. Your new plan comes into effect at the beginning of your next billing cycle.
- Set up includes – at no additional cost – your choice of the following routing options:
- Australia-wide routing
- State-based routing
- Time and day-based routing
- More complex routing options are available. Fees and charges apply to these services.
- Activation of your number can take place in as little one working day for an Alltel number.
- You will have full use of your number for the life of your business.
- Get Started Now!
- Contact our Business Consultants for advice on how to choose and setup a 1300 number for your business.