4 Steps in Upgrading Your Business Phone System
Every so often, we update our computer and mobile phones without a second thought. While software and hardware updates of these technologies are considered on a fairly regular basis, upgrading business telephone systems is always relegated to the back burner. What most entrepreneurs don’t realise is that neglecting their systems can be the culprit behind increased inefficiency and waste of capital in the office. Is your phone system due for an upgrade? Here are 4 steps you should go through to get the most out of your telecommunications solution.The answers to these questions will help you make informed decisions in the following steps.
Evaluate your current systemThe first step is taking a look at your current service and reevaluate what it provides to your business. Some questions you should ask are:
- How many employees do currently have?
- Are you able to maximise the use of your current system?
- Are you getting exactly what you are paying for?
- What services increase your work efficiency and which ones do you rarely use?
- Is mobility important to you?