ADSL and Phone Bundle Cost
Alltel’s phone + broadband bundle provides your business with great phone coverage across Australia, fast and reliable broadband connections, and generous data with free bonus data allowances.
Alltel’s ADSL business broadband services are available on every broadband-enabled phone exchange in Australia. Depending on your location, you may be able to get an ADSL2+ service, which provides much faster speeds.
Enter your number below to check which plan is available at your business address.
Step 1: Check Availability
View the Phone + ADSL Broadband Bundle Critical Information Summary
Things You Should Know:
- All pricing excludes GST
- Extra Data top ups can be purchased for the following increments: 10GB – $10, 25GB – $15, 50GB $25
- Calls to Australian local and national numbers are included at no extra charge as part of this bundle.
- The Mobile Call Pack costs an additional $18 per month and includes 200 mins of calls to mobile.
- The monthly plan fee is the minimum amount you pay each month and includes one PSTN line service.
- No setup fees apply to your ADSL2+/ADSL broadband when you choose the ADSL + PSTN bundle.
- Transfers (churns) of existing Telstra landlines to Alltel are free; setup fee applies for new PSTN connections.
- A data upload accelerator (ADSL2+ Annex M) is provided at no extra charge when it is available from your local exchange (OnNet only).
- Bundles are available as 24-month contract. Initial 24 month minimum plan is $1740 + calls + PSTN setup fee (if applicable).
- At the end of the contract period, services revert to month-to-month and the bundle benefits cease. Bundle benefits will continue only if the contract is renewed.
- Included calls are subject to Alltel’s Acceptable Use Policy.
- See Business Landlines for current long distance call rates.
- Data usage is counted in Kilobytes. For billing purposes, please refer to the following: 1MB = 1000KB and 1GB = 1000MB.
- Your data allowances include downloads only—uploads do not count towards monthly quota. Static IP’s are not available on this service.
- No excess usage fees. If the monthly download allowance is exceeded, traffic speed is shaped (slowed) to 256Kbps until the beginning of the next month. If required, you may choose a ‘top up’ pack to increase your quota for the current month.
- Manage your service and gain access to detailed usage reports through MyAlltel, your self-managed web portal.
- Broadband data plans may be upgraded or downgraded at any time. Changes come into effect at the beginning of the next billing period.
- We require one calendar month’s written notice to cancel your service. A break fee of $250 applies if you cancel or transfer to another provider before the end of your fixed term contract.
- Landline services are provided over the Telstra network. Broadband services are provided over the AAPT, iiNet and Telstra networks.
- ADSL services are not available through all Australian telephone exchanges.
- Your ADSL service requires a basic PSTN telephone service at all times. If you cancel your telephone service, your broadband connection will also be cancelled and break fees may apply.
- You are responsible for providing a compatible modem or router, filters, splitters and security software.
- Additional account fees may apply.