The Benefits of Using a Cheap Answering Service
Let’s get one thing clear from the start: when you’re looking for a cheap answering service, you want the price to be cheap … not the quality of the service. An answering service can benefit businesses of all types and sizes. They capture far more calls than a voicemail system and cost a fraction of the price of a full-time receptionist.And you get all of this starting from around $1 a day. Many of us spend more than that on our daily coffee! Start growing your business and adding flexibility to your life with a n answering service that may be cheap in dollar terms, but is priceless in the value it delivers. Call us today on 1300 ALLTEL (1300 255 835) or find out more on our web site:
Can you Afford $29 a Month?If so, here’s what you can get:
- Calls answered in Australia: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year (including public holidays).
- Professionally trained operators greet callers using your business name.
- Messages are taken, which are forwarded to you immediately by email and SMS (with a copy posted to your online customer portal).
- You can choose which calls are answered by the service, for example calls that come in after hours or that you don’t answer within a specified amount of time. Or you can choose to have ALL of your incoming calls answered by the service.
How About $49 a Month?If you can afford to spend a little more, you get all a lot more:
- You get everything as described above, PLUS …
- After answering each call, our operators attempt to connect the call through to you.
- If you are available, they connect the call (your caller will think you have your own receptionist!). If you’re not available, they take a message as described above.
- Any call that is connected through to you is untimed—you can talk for as long as you want for no additional charge.
But Wait! There’s More!As you can see from the prices above, a cheap answering service will cost you a small fraction of what you’d pay for a full-time receptionist. And it provides you with many benefits:
- Make a great first impression. Your calls are answered quickly and professionally, and many callers will assume you have your own receptionist. Live answering can make your business look big before you’re big.
- Stop sending prospective customers to your competitors and start capturing more leads. Studies show that on average, 75% of callers hang up when their calls go through to voicemail. With live answering, you’ll have a lot more opportunities to convert those leads.
- Make better use of your time. You can now take time out to attend meetings and networking events, focus on a tricky problem without interruptions, and even pick the kids up from school. Your live answering operators will ensure that you never miss a call.
- Our operators are online 24/7, which gives the the option of providing very affordable after-hours support.
- Combine Live Answering with your 1300 and 1800 Numbers. Automatically forward unanswered or after hours calls to live answering, or even include live answering as a phone menu option (e.g. “To speak to an operator, press 9”).