Transfers and relocations
Note that when you transfer or relocate a landline service, any additional business features (e.g. call forwarding, call waiting) attached to your landline will automatically be transferred to your new service.
- Move service to Alltel from another provider
- Has an active phone number and dial tone
- Move Alltel service to a different premises
- Fees apply as per New connections below
- No break fee applies for previous contract
- New contract period begins
- Services can be overlapped if required
Costs vary depending on the complexity of the connection:
|Technician visit required?||No||Yes||Yes|
|First line connection||$59||$125||$299|
|Each additional line||$59||$75.50||$179|
- The additional line fee applies only if connected at the same time, at the same premises, and for the same customer as the first line.
- Additional charges may apply for items such as cabling past the first socket, trenching or more difficult installations
- A temporary connection charge of $100 applies if the phone service is connected for three months or less.