What does Business VoIP cost?
Choose one of our great monthly VoIP plans below, or contact us on 1300 ALLTEL (1300 255 835) to custom design a plan to suit your exact needs.
|Set Up Fee||$55.00||$55.00||$55.00|
|Or Bring Your Own Device*||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00||Included Direct In-Dial (DID) Numbers||1||1||1|
|Each additional DID number Monthly Cost||N/A||$2.50||$2.50|
|Calls to Australian Landlines||12¢ untimed||10¢ untimed||9¢ untimed|
|Calls to Australian Mobiles*||20¢ per minute||18¢ per minute||17¢ per minute|
|Calls to 13 and 1300 Numbers||30¢ untimed|
|Calls to other Alltel
|International Calls*||Low rates to popular destinations, e.g. 1.9¢ to the UK|
|*Calls are billed per second after the first minute.|
|Self Management Portal||FREE|
Things You Should Know
- All prices quoted exclude GST.
- Standard setup fee of $55 applies.
- Set Up Fee Bring You Own Device $40
- Bring You Own Device must be sip compatible please check your manufactures website or documentation and you are responsible for your configuration
- No flagfall or call connection charges to calls within Australia, Flagfall to international numbers see rate card
- There are no lock-in plans or minimum term contracts.
- We require one calendar month written notice to cancel your service.
- Upgrade plans any time for free: changes come into effect on the next business day.
- Downgrade plans any time for free: changes come into effect at the beginning of the next calendar month.
- Minimum cost for service (including $55 setup fee) is $64 + calls + handset if ordered
- Minimum cost for service BYOD option (including $40 setup fee) is $49 +calls
- You are responsible for organising and paying for your own high-speed Internet connection.
- Additional account fees may apply