- What is an inbound number?
- Who owns my number?
- What is a shared number?
- Can I use an Australian inbound number if my business is based outside Australia?
- What if a customer calls outside of office hours?
- Will my number work Australia-wide?
- Can I redirect calls to different office locations based on the caller’s location?
- Can I access call details?
- What if I am unable to answer a call?
1300 & 1800 Numbers
- What are the differences between 1300 and 1800 numbers?
- What are the differences between 1300 and 13 numbers?
- How do 1300 and 1800 numbers work?
- Can my 1300/1800 number be dialled from outside Australia?
- Should I lease or buy my 1300/1800 number?
- Are 1300 numbers free to call?
- How do I transfer my 1300/1800 number?
- Why should my business have a 1300 or 1800 number?
Local Connect Numbers
- Why should my business use Local Connect?
- Do Local Connect numbers work internationally?
- Can I add and remove numbers from my Local Connect?
- What if I am unable to answer a Local Connect call?
- Do I need to have a new phone line installed?
- How do I manage my Local Connect numbers?
- Can I record calls?