SmartConnect® Hosted PBX Handset Bundles & Plans
(Prices exclusive of GST)
|Total min cost $158.14 on zero contract (incl. $126.36 set-up; postage & handling included). Set-up charges waived on 24 month terms.||Total min cost $208.14 on zero contract (incl. $171.82 set-up; postage & handling included). Set-up charges waived on 24 month terms.||Total min cost $271.77 on zero contract (incl. $226.36 set-up; postage & handling included). Set-up charges waived on 24 month terms.|
|Total min cost $180.86 on zero contract (incl. $144.55 set-up; postage & handling included). Set-up charges waived on 24 month terms.||Total min cost $253.59 on zero contract (incl. $208.18 set-up; postage & handling included). Set-up charges waived on 24 month terms.||Total min cost $362.68 on zero contract (incl. $299.09 set-up; postage & handling included). Set-up charges waived on 24 month terms.|
|All bundles feature:|
|Basic Telephony (make/receive calls)|
|Call Forward Always/Busy/No Answer/Not Reachable|
|Call Forward Selective|
|Busy Lamp Field (BLF)|
|Music on Hold|
|Alltel Hosted PBX Web Portal|
|All plans include:|
|Standard Local & National Calls (excluding calls to 13/1300 Numbers)|
|Free Alltel to Alltel calls (on the same Alltel account)|
|Powerful IP Telephony and Unified Communication Functionality|
|NBN Ready phones|
|Standard Call Charges (Exclusive of GST)|
|Local calls||Fully included|
|National calls||Fully included|
|Fixed to Mobile (F2M) calls||$0.15 per minute|
|Calls to 13/1300 Numbers||$0.25 per call|
|International calls||Competitive rates from 1.9c per minute|
|*Included call elements are subject to Alltel’s Acceptable Use Policy (Bundle inclusions are applied on a per handset basis)|
Enhance your SmartConnect® Hosted PBX
with these powerful feature add-ons!
|AutoReception||Team Q (Call Centre)||Additional Feature Add Ons|
$13.55 per month
Get your own ‘automated’ receptionist to greet your customers e.g. “Hi you’ve called – Business Name – please press 1 for Sales, 2 for Accounts, etc.
from $6.90 per month
Provide your business with a fully functional Call Centre; with basic queueing capabilities & other functions such as agent states, supervising, and reporting.
Call our business phone system consultants to learn about additional feature add ons that can further enhance your SmartConnect® Hosted PBX solution.
View the SmartConnect® Hosted PBX Bundles Critical Information Summary.
Terms & Conditions
- The Hosted PBX Service can be accessed using the Internet. You can utilise an existing internet connection or request a new one from Alltel. Applicable internet rates apply. Where the Hosted PBX Service has been deployed across a public internet connection, Alltel does not provide any assurance regarding the quality or availability of the Service.
- IP Phones are preconfigured to work with Alltel’s network and Softswitch Platform. All equipment purchased comes with a standard 12 month warranty and is not network locked. Alltel cannot guarantee the operation or compatibility of devices (not purchased from Alltel) with our network. Alltel does not provide support for phones purchased from other vendors.
- You acknowledge that due to the nature of VoIP and the Internet, Alltel cannot provide faultless emergency call services. You acknowledge that calls to emergency services (000) may not work at all times due to factors such as the Internet being down or when the power is out for a given site location. You acknowledge that the 000 Emergency service operators may be unable to automatically identify Your physical location and that, in the event of an emergency, it is important that You inform Emergency Services accurately of Your precise location and that Your staff are trained to do the same. You acknowledge that Alltel does not recommend that You use VoIP services as Your only telephone service and you are advised to keep another form of telephone nearby (for example a mobile phone) for calling emergency services.
- You are responsible for providing all necessary cabling (CAT5E) and power for all site locations for Your Service; and it is Your responsibility to provide and maintain firewall, anti-virus and other security related functions on Your network. The data requirements for each connected call to an IP phone require 80kbps up and down and it is your responsibilty to ensure you have a Broadband Internet connection in place that will be able to support this data requirement.
- Contract terms of 0, 12 and 24 months are available. Minimum total costs calculated as: Contract length x Monthly Fee plus applicable set up fee. No set up fee applies on 24 month contracts. Minimum Total Cost for BASIC BUNDLE: Standard is $158.14 on 0 Months, $457.63 on 12 months, $762.55 on 24 months; for Gold is $208.14 on 0 Months, $557.64 on 12 Months, $871.64 on 24 Months; for Platinum is $271.77 on 0 Months, $721.27 on 12 Months, $1,089.82 on 24 Months. Minimum Total Cost for PREMIUM BUNDLE: Standard is $180.86 on 0 Months, $530.37 on 12 months, $871.64 on 24 months; for Gold is $253.59 on 0 Months, $703.09 on 12 Months, $1,089.82 on 24 Months; for Platinum is $362.68 on 0 Months, $1,012.18 on 12 Months, $1,526.18 on 24 Months.
- Should you sign up to a Minimum Term agreement and cancel before the agreed minimum term ends, an early termination fee of $300 per Standard, $400 per Gold, and $500 per Platinum, pro-rated over the remaining months of your contract will apply. Handsets for services cancelled within the contract term must be returned within 30 days of cancellation or a Handset Non-Return Fee of $200 for Standard, $300 for Gold and $500 for Platinum will apply. If you cancel a 0 Month Contract or cancel after the minimum term has ended and do not return your handset within 30 days of cancellation; a fee of $50 per handset may be applied to buy out your handset.
- Free calls are calls made between phone extensions (on the same account) on Your Alltel SmartConnect® Hosted Business Phone service. No connection fee applies. The Alltel Acceptable Use Policy is applicable for all services that have an included value element.
- Any included call value expires at the end of each month and is not refundable or transferable.
- All calls not listed as Standard Call types, such as calls to international numbers, premium numbers and directory assistance, are charged in addition to the Monthly Access Fee. For details of charges for call types not listed, please contact Alltel Customer Service on 1300 255 835.
- International call rates are available upon request and may be subject to change without notice.
- Timed calls are billed in 1 second increments.
- If you relocate numbers to an area outside the geographic zone in which your numbers are normally used (eg. 03 number to an 02 area), calls to those numbers may be charged at STD rates by the caller’s own service provider and you may not be able to port the numbers to another carriage service provider if they do not support ‘Out of Area Numbers’.
- Information and pricing was correct at time of printing. All pricing is exclusive of GST. Alltel Pty Ltd ABN 95 126 744 116