Typical Daily Challenges
No matter what service you’re providing, all IT and consulting services providers face similar challenges:
- Does your distributed team keep well connected? Some team members may be working on a customer site, while others work from their home offices. It’s important that you’re all able to keep in touch with each other, and that it’s easy for your customers to reach you—no matter where you’re physically located.
- What does your phone system say about your business? Customers expect you to have the latest up-to-date technology.
- Is it sometimes difficult to get important jobs done when your phone constantly rings? There are some jobs that need 100% of your attention. You don’t want to ignore a ringing phone though, because it could be new business calling.
- Do you realise how much business you could be losing every time you don’t answer your phone? Studies consistently show that 75% of callers hang up when their call goes to voicemail. Be honest—you’ve done it yourself! How many of those missed calls represent missed business opportunities?
- Looking for a cost-effective way to build your business? A professional-looking phone number will encourage more customers to call. Also, if you’re able to deliver your services at a national level, you should be advertising a national number to encourage those “non-local” customers to pick up their phones.
- Do some customers or suppliers still send you faxes? It can be expensive to maintain office equipment that you rarely use.
- Do you get into trouble at home when your phone rings at the wrong time? Not only is life better when the family is happy, you also need to have your own time out to relax. It’s important for customers to be able to reach you in an emergency, but there has to be a better way!
Want to know more about Alltel's services? Drop your details below and we'll have one of our friendly business consultants call you shortly.