Typical Daily Challenges
Calling all sales and commerce experts extraordinaire! It really doesn’t matter what you sell, you’ve more than likely confronted one (or more) of these business challenges:
- How do you build your customer base easier, cheaper and faster? All great salespeople know you have to make it easy for your customers to remember you when it comes time to buy. Having a business phone number that’s simpler to memorise is a great start! And keeping the one number for sales enquiries across Australia helps convince customers that your business is credible, reliable and successful.
- How can you be in two places at once? It’s a fact—75% of new callers would rather hang up and dial your competitor’s number than leave a message on your voicemail. So how do you look after existing customers and make sure you answer that all-important phone call at the same time?
- You had me at hello. Great salespeople know that first impressions count. You’ve got somewhere between 5 and 30 seconds to convince a new customer you’re the right person for them—and it starts with the way your business phone gets answered. But how do you sound more professional and credible even when you’re on the go?
- Getting marketing message cut-through. When receiving new warm leads is reliant on laser-targeted marketing and advertising, it’s crucial to know whether you’re getting a good ROI from every dollar spent. There should be an easier way to understand what campaign is working where.
- Giving great customer service, even when you’re frantic. In this day and age of instant gratification, your customers can be more demanding than ever. They want your attention right now, even when you’re frantically busy. And if they don’t get it, they’re likely to get frustrated and look for other companies to fill their needs.
- Fax me that info? Many of your suppliers probably still use a fax machine to send details of your orders. But how do you get the details when you’re on the road making sales? What’s the point of maintaining an expensive piece of office equipment and dedicated line when you’re rarely on hand to receive a fax?
Want to know more about Alltel's services? Drop your details below and we'll have one of our friendly business consultants call you shortly.