Using the My.Alltel Portal
In October 2012, Alltel announced our new My.Alltel customer portal, which provides you with a single point of access to all information about your account.
But we didn’t stop there! We’ve been listening to your feedback, and we’re continuously adding new features and “tweaking” existing ones to make your portal experience even better.
Head over to my.alltel.com.au to get started.
To access your portal, enter your account email address and password as dent to you by previous correspondence.
Navigate around your portal using the menu on the left side of the screen:
- Dashboard: view key information about your account “at a glance”. Find out more.
- Services: view/manage your Alltel services.
- Call Recording: view details of your live answering messages, including the date and time of each call, and messages that your callers leave.
- Make a Change: request and make changes to your services, billing details, and direct debit/credit card details. Find out more.
- Statements: view details about all of your monthly statements, plus your payment history. Find out more.
- Transactions: view full details of your transaction and payment history.
- Make a Payment: pay your Alltel account directly through your portal.
- Edit Payment details: update/change your credit card or direct debit information.
- Company details: company contact details as well as authorised contact details are listed here.
- Critical Information Summaries: view all of Alltel’s product and service Critical Information Summay PDF documents here.
Options also exist in the top-right corner of the screen:
- Manage people: manage your team’s portal access here.
- My Details: view details about your own account. You can also click the Edit button to change information.
- Logout: exit and sign-out from the My.Alltel portal.
To create an account for the new portal:
- Log in using your customer ID and old password (right side of screen).
- Click the Manage Users button (top right of screen).
- Click the Add a New Person button.
- Enter the email address and select an access level:
- Admin: full access to everything in your portal, including the ability to add and edit user accounts.
- Billing: access to your invoices and billing information, and have the ability to pay bills online. This is ideal if you outsource your bookkeeping.
- Reporter: generate and view reports about your services. These are the details that your Marketing team will love!
- Save the new user details. The system will then send a message to the email address you specified with full details of how to start using the new account.
- Once you have your new account, log in to the portal using your email address and password (left side of screen).
Your Dashboard is the first screen you see when you log in to your My.Alltel portal. It shows you key information about your account “at a glance”.
This is a fully customisable page that allows you to select the information that is most important to YOU:
- To add new information, select a category underneath Add to my dashboard.
- To reorder information widgets on the page, click their heading bars, and then drag and drop them to the required position.
- To delete existing information from your dashboard, click the X symbol on the heading bar of the widget no longer required.
- To view more widgets on a single screen, click the + Add Column button.
- Most widgets have the ability to export their information as an Excel spreadsheet. You can do this by clicking the Download icon on the heading bar.
Make a Change
You can request and make changes to your services, billing details, and direct debit/credit card details directly through the portal:
- Click the Create a new request drop-down.
- Select the Request type:
- Support, to request help from Alltel’s support team.
- Change, to request a change to your services or advise us of new contact/billing details.
- Credit Card Change or Direct Debit Change to make changes to your payment method.
- Fill in the details for your request, and then click the Save button to send the request to our Customer Service Team. If you’re sending us a support or change request, be sure to provide all of the information we’ll need to be able to help you!
Receive Monthly Statements by Email
You can click the Statements menu option to see details about all of your statements plus your payment history.
There’s also an option for those of you who want to receive a PDF copy of your statement each month. Just select the option in the top right corner of the screen, and then click Update to have statements emailed to you.
What Else Would You Like to See?
This is your portal, and we’d love to hear from you—tell us what things you like and what new features you’d like to see added.
You can contact us at any time on 1300 ALLTEL (1300 255 835) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can even send us a Change Request through your portal!