Virtual Office Services Bundle
Wish you could afford big business services on a small business budget?
Virtual Office Services can make ANY business look and feel
like they’ve hit the big time!
Grow your business with Virtual Office Services
Alltel’s Virtual Office Services give you the freedom and flexibility to run your business anywhere, any way and any how you choose. A Virtual Office includes these services:
- 1 x 1300 or 1800 phone number
- 1 x 1300 or 1800 fax number
- Live phone answering service
- Fax2Email / Email2Fax services
You have the convenience of exclusive phone and fax numbers, a “virtual” receptionist to answer incoming phone calls, and a “virtual” fax service through which you can send and receive faxes without the expense of owning a fax machine.
And because these are virtual services, relocating to a new business address is easy. Simply contact Alltel with your new contact details, and we’ll make sure you stay connected—whether you’re going to the beach for a two-week break or you’re moving permanently into larger premises.
With plans starting from just $67 a month, you can afford to start your new business sooner.
Run a professional business from home and avoid the capital expenditure and overhead costs associated with setting up and running a commercial office or of paying to rent a serviced office that you seldom (if ever) use.
Alltel’s Virtual Office Services bundle gives your business an enhanced image, complete flexibility and support without the high costs.
What is a Virtual Office?
Alltel’s Virtual Office Services bundle provides our most popular business products at a discounted price—starting from just $67 a month:
- 1300 Numbers or 1800 Numbers for Phone A “virtual” phone number that can be routed to your landline, VoIP phone or mobile phone. It provides powerful configuration options and reporting tools, and can move with you as your business grows. ($19 per month plan included in standard bundle.)
- Messages 24/7™ Live Answering Have all 1300/1800 phone number calls answered by our Australian-based operators when you’re not available. They answer the call in your company name, and then take a message that is immediately forward to you by email, SMS and customer portal. ($29 per month plan included in standard bundle.)
- 1300 Numbers or 1800 Numbers for Fax A dedicated “virtual” number for your Fax2Email service. ($19 per month plan included in standard bundle.)
- Fax2Email Faxes sent to your 1300/1800 fax number are converted to PDF or TFFF format before being forwarded to you as an email attachment. No need to pay for a “real” fax machine with its associated running costs. (100 minutes per month included FREE.)
What are the differences between Virtual and Serviced Offices?
Virtual and services offices both provide small businesses with the infrastructure and support of a big corporation without the cost.
The main difference between the two is that a serviced office comes with a physical office attached, whereas a virtual office provides the services only.
This makes the virtual office less expensive than the serviced office, and an ideal solution for home-based businesses and for small-to-medium businesses with their own office space who are looking for affordable and professional business support services.
You can read more about the differences in Alltel’s blog post: Choosing between Serviced and Virtual Offices.