How much does Alltel’s Virtual Office Services Bundle cost?
When purchasing the Alltel Virtual Office Services as a bundle, the monthly fee for the Fax2Email service is FREE.
|Service||Setup Fee||Monthly Fee||What’s Included|
|1300/1800 Phone number||$19||$19||1300 Saver or 1800 Saver plan|
|Messages 24/7 Live Answering Service||$25||$29||20 incoming calls per month;
then $1.50 per excess call
|1300/1800 Fax Number||$19||$19||1300 Saver or 1800 Saver plan|
|Fax2Email (Receive Faxes)||$10||$0||100 minutes per month FREE;
then 20¢ per minute
|Email2Fax (Send Faxes)||$0||$0||25¢ per minute|
Things You Should Know:
- All prices quoted exclude GST
- There is a minimum term of 1 month
- We require one calendar month notice to cancel your service
- If you cancel any individual service, the bundle discount price no longer applies to the remaining services
- Initial minimum plan (including $25 setup fee) is $140+GST
- See plan details for 1300 Numbers and 1800 Numbers for current call rates
- Upgrade plans any time for free: changes come into effect on the next business day.
- Downgrade plans any time for free: changes come into effect at the beginning of the next calendar month.
- It is possible to substitute Alltel’s Team Messenger or Reception Connect live answering services in place of Messages 24/7: call Alltel on 1300 ALLTEL (1300 255 835) to enquire
- Message SMS sent to more than one recipient incurs an additional fee
- Additional account fees may apply
Already have a 1300 or 1800 number?
If your 1300/1800 numbers are already hosted with Alltel, phone us on 1300 ALLTEL (1300 255 835) and ask about setting up the Virtual Office Services bundle packages using your existing number(s).
If your 1300/1800 numbers are hosted with a different carrier, you have two options:
- Port your numbers to Alltel to take advantage of the FREE Fax2Email service.
- Leave your numbers with the different carrier, and then purchase Alltel’s Live Answering and Fax2Email services to use with your existing numbers. (Note that no discount applies in this case.)